- Lynn Cielec is the Industrial Business Unit Manager at Midwest Industrial Supply. She is an experienced executive sales director with a proven track record of results and sales growth. Effectively utilizes consultative selling methodologies within a CRM system while incorporating other value based selling tools. Expertise in building and leading high performing sales teams, strategic planning, P & L management, new business development, compensation development, market/trend analysis, new product launches and multi-sales channel distribution.
Posts by lynncielec:
- Penn State’s Center for Dirt and Gravel Road Studies Releases New Report on Fugitive Dust, 25 Jan 2019 in Dust Control&Gravel Roads&Roads&Soil Stabilization
- New Report Forecasts Huge Growth for Precast Concrete Industry, 19 Dec 2018 in Construction&Dust Control&EnviroKleen®&Haul Road Dust Control®&Soil Stabilization
- Copeland Precast Knocks Out Their Silica Dust Problems with Midwest, 17 Dec 2018 in Construction&Dust Control&EnviroKleen®
- What the New OSHA Silica Dust Rules Mean for the Frac Sand Industry, 21 Nov 2018 in Dust Control&Mine & Quarry&Soil Stabilization
- OSHA Releases New Digital Resource for Controlling Silica Dust in Construction, 19 Oct 2018 in Construction&Dust Control&EnviroKleen®