- Lynn Cielec is the Industrial Business Unit Manager at Midwest Industrial Supply. She is an experienced executive sales director with a proven track record of results and sales growth. Effectively utilizes consultative selling methodologies within a CRM system while incorporating other value based selling tools. Expertise in building and leading high performing sales teams, strategic planning, P & L management, new business development, compensation development, market/trend analysis, new product launches and multi-sales channel distribution.
Posts by lynncielec:
- Midwest Helps Metromont Defeat Silica Dust, 20 Sep 2018 in Dust Control&EnviroKleen®&Midwest Industrial Supply, Inc.
- Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute Accepts Midwest Into Its Premier Partner Program, 13 Sep 2018 in Midwest Industrial Supply, Inc.
- Michigan Town to Consider Converting Asphalt Roads to Gravel, 21 Aug 2018 in EK35®&Gravel Roads&Road & Surface Management&Roads&Soil Stabilization
- Does Natural Gas Rise?, 13 Jul 2018 in Dust Control&Gas&Oil & Gas
- Swedish Steel Company Planning to Build a Mill Powered by Hydrogen, 02 May 2018 in Dust Control&EnviroKleen®&Industrial Facilities