- Lynn Cielec is the Industrial Business Unit Manager at Midwest Industrial Supply. She is an experienced executive sales director with a proven track record of results and sales growth. Effectively utilizes consultative selling methodologies within a CRM system while incorporating other value based selling tools. Expertise in building and leading high performing sales teams, strategic planning, P & L management, new business development, compensation development, market/trend analysis, new product launches and multi-sales channel distribution.
Posts by lynncielec:
- What You Need to Know about the Meteoric Rise of the Natural Gas Industry, 05 Mar 2018 in Dust Control&Industrial Facilities&Oil & Gas
- What You Need to Know about OSHA’s Construction Silica Rule, 08 Feb 2018 in Construction&Dust Control&Envirokleen®
- Analysts Predicting Boom Winter for Natural Gas, 02 Feb 2018 in Dust Control&Economy&EK35®
- 2018 Industry Outlook: Buoyed by Steady Worldwide Growth, Steel Expected to Thrive, 26 Jan 2018 in Dust Control&Economy&Soil-Sement®
- Hamilton, Canada Is Revolutionizing the Steel Industry, 18 Jan 2018 in Dust Control&EK35®&Envirokleen®