- Lynn Cielec is the Industrial Business Unit Manager at Midwest Industrial Supply. She is an experienced executive sales director with a proven track record of results and sales growth. Effectively utilizes consultative selling methodologies within a CRM system while incorporating other value based selling tools. Expertise in building and leading high performing sales teams, strategic planning, P & L management, new business development, compensation development, market/trend analysis, new product launches and multi-sales channel distribution.
Posts by lynncielec:
- American Steel Production on the Rise in 2019, 30 May 2019 in Dust Control&Environment&Midwest Industrial Supply, Inc.&Surface Management
- Opportunities Abound Across the U.S. Energy Sector, 10 May 2019 in EK35®&Energy&EnviroKleen®&Environment&Midwest Industrial Supply, Inc.&Roads&Uncategorized
- One of America’s Biggest Oil Companies Aims to Go Carbon Neutral, 30 Apr 2019 in Dust Control&EK35®&EnviroKleen®&Midwest Industrial Supply, Inc.&Roads&Safety&Surface Management
- PCI Announces 2019 Design Award Winners, 12 Apr 2019 in Dust Control&EnviroKleen®&Midwest Industrial Supply, Inc.&Surface Management
- At PCI’s 2019 Precast Show, Midwest Reaffirms Commitment to Effective Dust Control for the Precast Concrete Industry, 29 Mar 2019 in Dust Control&Environment&Midwest Industrial Supply, Inc.&Soil Stabilization&Surface Management