- Lynn Cielec is the Industrial Business Unit Manager at Midwest Industrial Supply. She is an experienced executive sales director with a proven track record of results and sales growth. Effectively utilizes consultative selling methodologies within a CRM system while incorporating other value based selling tools. Expertise in building and leading high performing sales teams, strategic planning, P & L management, new business development, compensation development, market/trend analysis, new product launches and multi-sales channel distribution.
Posts by lynncielec:
- Michigan Town to Consider Converting Asphalt Roads to Gravel, 21 Aug 2018 in EK35®&Gravel Roads&Road & Surface Management&Roads&Soil Stabilization
- Does Natural Gas Rise?, 13 Jul 2018 in Dust Control&Gas&Oil & Gas
- Swedish Steel Company Planning to Build a Mill Powered by Hydrogen, 02 May 2018 in Dust Control&Envirokleen®&Industrial Facilities
- Natural Gas Could Be the World’s Leading Source of Energy by 2040, 18 Apr 2018 in Dust Control&Oil & Gas&Soil-Sement®
- What You Need to Know about the Meteoric Rise of the Natural Gas Industry, 05 Mar 2018 in Dust Control&Industrial Facilities&Oil & Gas