- Lynn Cielec is the Industrial Business Unit Manager at Midwest Industrial Supply. She is an experienced executive sales director with a proven track record of results and sales growth. Effectively utilizes consultative selling methodologies within a CRM system while incorporating other value based selling tools. Expertise in building and leading high performing sales teams, strategic planning, P & L management, new business development, compensation development, market/trend analysis, new product launches and multi-sales channel distribution.
Posts by lynncielec:
- What the New OSHA Silica Dust Rules Mean for the Frac Sand Industry, 21 Nov 2018 in Dust Control&Mine & Quarry&Soil Stabilization
- OSHA Releases New Digital Resource for Controlling Silica Dust in Construction, 19 Oct 2018 in Construction&Dust Control&EnviroKleen®
- Midwest Helps Metromont Defeat Silica Dust, 20 Sep 2018 in Dust Control&EnviroKleen®&Midwest Industrial Supply, Inc.
- Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute Accepts Midwest Into Its Premier Partner Program, 13 Sep 2018 in Midwest Industrial Supply, Inc.
- Michigan Town to Consider Converting Asphalt Roads to Gravel, 21 Aug 2018 in EK35®&Gravel Roads&Road & Surface Management&Roads&Soil Stabilization