- Lynn Cielec is the Industrial Business Unit Manager at Midwest Industrial Supply. She is an experienced executive sales director with a proven track record of results and sales growth. Effectively utilizes consultative selling methodologies within a CRM system while incorporating other value based selling tools. Expertise in building and leading high performing sales teams, strategic planning, P & L management, new business development, compensation development, market/trend analysis, new product launches and multi-sales channel distribution.
Posts by lynncielec:
- At PCI’s 2019 Precast Show, Midwest Reaffirms Commitment to Effective Dust Control for the Precast Concrete Industry, 29 Mar 2019 in Dust Control&Environment&Midwest Industrial Supply, Inc.&Soil Stabilization&Surface Management
- In UK Oil and Gas Industry, Women Find Their Way to the Top, 22 Mar 2019 in Dust Control&EK35®&EnviroKleen®&Midwest Industrial Supply, Inc.&Road & Surface Management&Roads&Transportation
- Penn State’s Center for Dirt and Gravel Road Studies Releases New Report on Fugitive Dust, 25 Jan 2019 in Dust Control&Gravel Roads&Roads&Soil Stabilization
- New Report Forecasts Huge Growth for Precast Concrete Industry, 19 Dec 2018 in Construction&Dust Control&EnviroKleen®&Haul Road Dust Control®&Soil Stabilization
- Copeland Precast Knocks Out Their Silica Dust Problems with Midwest, 17 Dec 2018 in Construction&Dust Control&EnviroKleen®